Verbal Reasoning Assessments: Skills for Success
Verbal reasoning assessments are critical measurements of candidates' communication and problem-solving competencies. When you need to fill a complex role with a high level of written and verbal communication you can’t afford to hire second best.
All industries and sectors need candidates with strong verbal reasoning skills. The ability to comprehend and analyse documents and verbal information is critical in customer-facing roles as well as stakeholder management positions.
What do verbal-reasoning assessments measure?
Assessing verbal reasoning skills and competencies involves measuring multiple aspects of a candidates skill-set.
These competencies include:
- Ability to think quickly and respond accordingly with reasoned verbal responses
- Form an understanding of concepts during conversations
- Effective problem solving skills
- Draw logical conclusions using verbal information
- Find relationships between ideas and concepts using verbal information
For expertise in psychometric testing & assessment choose Testgrid.
Call 1 300 878 473 for more information about our range of verbal reasoning assessments.
We are the only independent test provider in the market, giving us the freedom to offer you a range of options for your testing and assessment needs. Let us help you with your HR solutions.
Give us a call today!