07 Feb, 2017 - 09:00am to 08 Feb, 2017 - 06:00pm
09 May, 2017 - 09:00am to 10 May, 2017 - 06:00pm
14 Feb, 2017 - 09:00am to 15 Feb, 2017, 2016 - 06:00pm
19 Apr, 2017 - 09:00am to 20 Apr, 2017 - 06:00pm
14 Mar 2017 - 09:00am to 15 Mar, 2017 - 06:00pm
06 Mar, 2017 - 09:00am to 07 Mar, 2017 - 06:00pm
Intégro's DiSC Accreditation training will equip you with the knowledge, understanding and tools you need to use DiSC personal profiles in a wide variety of training, coaching and consulting applications.
DiSC accreditation training gives you a thorough understanding of the DiSC behavioural model - the history of its development, validity and reliability, the administration process for both paper and online profiles, and how to interpret the whole range of Everything DiSC profiles and reports.
Intégro teaches DiSC holistically, giving you an understanding of how it can be used to increase emotional intelligence and behavioural adaptability - the ability to respond more quickly and effectively to change.
The Intégro public accreditation is intuitive, straightforward, and fun.
The accreditation is a two day course and the outcomes are:
- Become proficient in DiSC application, administration and reporting in your workplace
- Be able to present the DiSC theory model and use the Everything DiSC® facilitation system and application libraries
- Develop people-reading skills
- Acquire skills in electronic and interactive DiSC
- Attain ability to produce and apply your own DiSC training plans
- Understand validity, reliability and norms for the new DiSC Circumplex profiles
Public accreditation courses are run frequently, and in house courses can also be arranged on demand.
Please contact us for further course details.