It’s 2016 and most organisations still struggle to achieve simple diversity targets in recruitment and beyond
In Australia, 50.2% of the population are female, 64.6% are of non-Australian ancestry – how can we possibly miss them?
Diversity is not ‘flavour of the month’ or the new buzz word in HR. It is a real and serious issue and one we need to tackle together. This will only happen with the right education, training and awareness of our roles and the change we are each capable of bringing about.
Testgrid is passionate about helping clients on their diversity journey and doing our part in increasing workforce diversity and we will be joined by special guest speaker and ‘New Australian of the Year 2016’ Gary Lee. Gary Lee is an advocate and champion of cultural diversity, particularly issues pertaining to international students and migrants. He has a wealth of experience in promoting the philosophy of equality irrespective of backgrounds and has been connecting communities through innovative approaches for over 15 years.
We invite you to learn more on:
- Benefits of a diverse workforce
- Diversity-tailored, best practice recruitment process
- Gender-neutral role profiling
- Blind recruitment
- Psychometric testing for minorities
- Unconscious and conscious bias and training
- Building diversity-supporting infrastructure
- Making data-driven diversity decisions
Light breakfast, tea and coffee will be provided.