17th August, 2017 - 09:00am to 18th August, 2017 - 06:00pm
14th Sep, 2017 - 09.00am to 15th Sep, 2017 - 06.00pm
19th Oct, 2017 - 09.00am to 20th Oct, 2017 - 06.00pm
23rd Nov, 2017 - 09.00am to 24th Nov, 2017 - 06.00pm
31 Aug, 2017 - 09:00am to 01 Sep, 2017 - 06:00pm
16 Nov, 2017 - 09:00am to 17 Nov, 2017 - 06:00pm
10 Oct, 2017 - 9.00am to 11 Oct, 2017 - 06.00pm
8 Aug, 2017 - 09.00am to 9 Aug, 2017 - 06.00pm
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- A free personal assessment and one-hour feedback session with a consultant.
- Electronic copies of all three technical manuals(HPI, HDS, and MVPI; $300 value) plus access toall of the latest publications and research articles. Additional costs apply for hard copies.
- Two free assessment IDs (including one consultation with a Hogan consultant on the results) to be used after the certification workshop (>$750 value per ID).
- Facility to order Hogan profiles to meet your organisation’s business needs.
- Free ongoing access to consultants for difficult assessment interpretations and implementation questions.
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop teaches participants to use three Hogan inventories:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), whichevaluates personality characteristics that people need to get along and get ahead (i.e. job fit).
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS), which identifies factors that impede career success (i.e. management fit).
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI),which assesses business drivers and core values for individual fit within a corporate culture (i.e.organisational fit).
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop enhances each participant’s interpretive skills through advanced case studies, applied feedback, and coaching.
Participants will conduct detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results.
Participants will give comprehensive feedback on the HPI, HDS, and MVPI.
You will also be asked to complete your Hogan Profiles prior to the workshop.
For further information or to register please contact us.